Gurukulam (previously known as AIM) was founded and developed by Raji Menon as an after school enrichment program back in 2004. After earning California Teaching credentials in 2006 , Raji was working at various Middle and High schools in the Bay Area , while developing Gurukulam on the side. In 2012, in order to fulfill her long term passion “Gurukulam” ,she resigned from her full time teaching position from Gunderson High School in San Jose and started focused development of her passion. Today Gurukulam is serving more than 200 Students on Math , English , Computer , Speech and Debate , After School Home work Club , Chess , Advanced Placement , College Counseling etc. Visit Teachers Page to know more about Raji’s profile. Also check various Programs we offer.
What we offer ?
- Currently we offer classes for Math , English , Computer , Speech and Debate , After School Home work Club , Advanced Placement(AP), College Counseling
- Math gorup classes for 2nd grade through High school Level
- Math 1-on-1 classes
- Special training for Math Olympiad /CML/ Kangaroo/Math Bee
- Critical thinking Problem Solving training using Singapore Math Curriculum along with school syllabus
- Low student teacher ratio for English 4:1
- Competitive Speech/Debate Program for 6th- 8th graders.
- Speech classes for Elementary School Students
- Introduction to Programming and Technology classes for Middle and High Schools.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Classes taught by College Professors.
- College Counseling
- E-Learning . Online classes for Math and Malayalam
- Visit Programs to learn more details about each class.