All Day Program
- Homework Assistance All Days
- Quiz Club,Spelling Bee,Vocabulary & Geography Bee, Chess.
- Free Coding Class using Python and Java.
- Parents are responsible for Pickup and Drop off from School.(Driver contact can be provided upon request).
- 25% Discount for Math,English and our Award Winning Speech and Debate Classes.
- Fees : $300 Roughly. (Calculated based on School Instructional Days each month)
Drop in Program
- Homework Assistance Selected Days
- Time : 4 PM – 6 PM (2 Hrs per day)
- 25% Discount for Academic Classes for 4 Days Club
- $20 Per Day
- Required minimum of one month sign up
- 15% Discount for Academic Classes for 3 Days club
Registration is Free
FOUNDER/DIRECTOR. HEAD COACH-MATH
Raji holds a Bachelors degree in Mathematics, a Masters degree on Economics and Statistics, and a Single Subject Teaching Credential in Mathematics with CLAD from National University, San Jose. According to the “No Child Left Behind Act,” she is a highly qualified teacher. Raji Menon started her teaching career in Bay area by starting a math club at Sedgwick Elementary School, Cupertino in 2003. . She received her single subject teaching credential in Math and joined Sylvandale Middle School in 2006. In 2007 she moved to Gunderson High School. Raji Menon taught at Gunderson High School for five years. While at Gunderson, Mrs. Menon grew from teaching Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 to teaching all other math courses up through BC Calculus. She has attended AB466 Algebra 1 training, College Board AP workshops for both AB and BC calculus, Explicit Direct Instruction (EDI) training, ActivBoard and ActiVote smart board trainings, and UCCP and Moodle certification to create effective online learning sites for students.